About Me

My photo
Aspiring writer is the commonly used title for someone like me but I'd prefer story teller. Presently I'm working on my first manuscript. Glad you stopped in, follow my writing journey I'm sure it will have a little bit of everything.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New scene

Got an email over the weekend with some unexpected words of encouragement complimenting my story, it's always nice to hear that my story sounds good.

Saturday I spent the day away from the house, away from distraction.  Cat & her gang just don't know when to shut up, they were demanding my full attention.  There's a scene that's been stirring in my head, turned out steamier than I thought (blushing) (not really) remember folks its Young Adult so we're talking YA steaminess. I think I did a pretty good job with it, you should be able feel the flutters & all that good stuff.

I was able to write a little under 5,000 new words in about 6 hours. I don't know if that's a good thing or not but I'm glad I was able to get a really good scene from my head to the paper.

Catalina's world is going through some exciting changes. Soon I'll be writing about reincarnation & past life stuff. I've got some really good notes I've jotted down for over a year. I'm so siked to get to it. There's also stuff about Karma, one of my favorite subjects. It's all kinda intertwined, I think it'll make for a good story.

Remember I like questions and/or comments so don't be shy. If you want to know more about the characters, I'll do my best to answer without giving too much away.  Truth is I don't know how much I should say (or not say) but as questions come up I guess I'll decide what's safe to answer.

Thanks for stopping in. 

Gigi ∞

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know me personally please do not use my last name or personal information. Thank you.