About Me

My photo
Aspiring writer is the commonly used title for someone like me but I'd prefer story teller. Presently I'm working on my first manuscript. Glad you stopped in, follow my writing journey I'm sure it will have a little bit of everything.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pitch in the horizon (deep breaths gigi)

Been trying my best to get myself ready for the writer's conference next month. It's been crazy I have so many other things going on. But here's the gist of what's up.  I tweeked the end of book 1 to something that would leave you wanting to pick up book 2. I stole some stuff from book 2 that I think works.  I'm once again rereading from the beginning, for the most part I'm leaving it as it is. Ok that's a lie, I am trying to leave it alone but I can't help myself I'm making little changes. Little ones.

I now have to schedule an appointment w/ one of the literary agents attending the conference to pitch my book. That's been my goal for this year, a lot of things have come up that are interfering w/ that but I'm trying my best to stay focused on that.

My business cards came in they look pretty good, I'll probably end up making changes on it but right now it works for me. I'll post a picture next time around.

That's it kiddies, sorry for the wait.

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know me personally please do not use my last name or personal information. Thank you.